i perfected this concoction at the farm over the weekend after a 26 mile bike ride and let me tell you, they were a huge hit and well deserved!
here's what you will need...
~tequila of your choice
~perrier with lime
~madhave organic agave nectar, amber
1. line the rim of the glass with a small amount of agave nectar
2. roll the rim in sugar, coating it all the way around
3. pour approx. 3 oz of tequila into glass
4. pour 3/4 of a cap (or 1 tsp) of cointreau into glass
5. add the juice of 1 lime
6. add the juice of 2 slices of grapefruit
7. add ice
8. add a dash of perrier with lime
9. add a swirl of agave nectar
10. stir and place a lime wedge or grapefruit wedge on side of glass
11. sip and enjoy!!